Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Below is an overview of the cookies used by this website. Please note that if you chose to block cookies, essential cookies will still be used.
Type Name Overview
Functional Cookie (essential) CONCRETE5 This cookie is part of the content management system that we use and is essential for the website to function properly
Compliance Cookie (essential) CTM_BC These cookies are essential to allow us to save your personal settings with regard to cookie usage
Analytics Cookies _utma
_utmz These cookies allow us to monitor visitor activity on our website using service provided by Google Analytics. They enable us to measure and improve our website’s performance
Marketing Cookies ELOQUA These cookies are created as part of our marketing automation platform and enable us to monitor and improve our communications and services
Third party Cookies PREF These cookies are created as part of the Google maps service
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after‐sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e‐mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
17 Albert Road